terça-feira, 26 de outubro de 2010

Ying Yang by *krystleg777


Ying Yang by *krystleg777 on deviantART
This is a Tattoo design. I thought of the Kaulitz twins and this is what I came up with. The two creatures are dragons. though some may see they as a Sagittariuses. The German circulating Is a quote that I've created myself.

"Life is miraculous; Only the perfect balance can devise human life. This is a miracle."

"Leben ist wunderbar; Nur die perfekt bilanz konnen sie vermachtuis manschen leben. Dieses ist ein wunder."


Now one has to understand that his wound have to be place upon two people. That are twins. Like I said this was inspired by the Kaulitz twins. It can be turned aether way. making which ever one on top or bottom.

This drawing took me a while to get completed because a number of things. One of the main reason was I was trying to complete the Audi comic contest before the due date. I did get it in on time but it took a lot of work. Now I want to see what others had come up with in that contest.
by *krystleg777

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário